Its been a year since we hosted our FIRST outdoor workshop and the time has come to do it again 🙂
This will be about Star Trail & Light Painting Photography.
To capture perfect Star Trails, you need to understand:
3. White Balance
4. Single shot vs Stacking
We will share all the points with you 🙂
BONUS: As we will be out in the dark and the cameras wont be disturbed, we can also do Light Painting Photography. But yes, you need to carry a spare cam for that.
Below are the mentioned gears you will require to get the best results.
2. A sturdy tripod
3. Cable release/intervalometer
4. Extra batteries
5. High capacity memory card
6. Torch/Lights/Flash (for light painting)
We will be providing some refreshments but you are free to BBQ if you want 🙂
Some useful tips:
1. Make sure your car battery is in good condition
2. Wear boots as the desert is unpredictable
3. Bring a chair/mat to relax as its going to be a long night
At the end, hoping to see you all there 🙂
The Sultan Center on 4th Ring Road @ 4:30PM
Final Location is somewhere on Road No. 70